Looking for a fulfilling career while making a positive impact in the lives of others? Do you want a workplace where you can have a passion for what you do and the people you serve?
Apply today to work as a Direct Care Professional or CNA in our rewarding and creative environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and community involvement that is exploding with opportunities.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
We offer ongoing FREE on-the-job paid training, professional development, and career advancement.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
People Incorporated offers a path to endless opportunities and a rewarding career! We offer a supportive work environment, Employee Recognition Program, opportunities for growth as well as industry-leading wages, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 4 weeks accrued paid time off
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 403(b) savings plan
- Wellness Activities and initiatives
- Select employee discounts through LifeMart
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a compassionate person
- Enjoy making a difference in someone’s life
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- A qualifying criminal background check
- A qualifying driving record
- Valid driver’s license
We are looking for compassionate people to work in a team environment, providing premier services to the individuals in our care.
What does the job entail?
You will be part of a team supporting adults with developmental disabilities in a residential program. Direct Care Professionals provide assistance with daily activities and ensure a structured routine that includes:
- Individual community outings
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal care
- Medical appointments
- Medication distribution
What are Community Outings?
As a Direct Care professional you will provide opportunities for individuals to integrate into the community and enjoy outings that interest them. Examples of some outings are:
- The Movies
- Going to Dinner
- Baseball or other sporting events
Feel free to call us with any questions! Our Human Resources department is available Monday through Friday from 8 to 4 pm at 508.679.5233 and then press 4 for Human Resources.