The health and safety of our supported individuals, staff, and the community is our top priority. We are carefully following the safety protocols and updated guidelines regarding COVID-19, as directed by the CDC, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the many state agencies with which we work.
Here are just a few Agency responses to advisories from the state:
- We are offering Telehealth and Virtual Visits to continue services when in-person visits are not possible
- We have closed our Community Playroom.
- We are restricting non-essential visitors and instituting a screening protocol for all programs and facilities per state agency guidelines.
We take these steps in an abundance of caution to help slow the spread of the virus and protect the health and safety of the people we serve.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation during these unsettling times. Our leadership team and staff are also residents of the surrounding communities. As locals, we also face the challenges and are feeling the impact of this coronavirus outbreak, and seeing the resulting uncertainty in our community.
We look forward to a time when we can once again welcome visitors and come together safely as a group. On behalf of the staff and the people we serve, please take care and stay well.
COVID-19 LINKS AND GUIDANCE:
- Massachusetts Governor Baker Updates: www.mass.gov/governor-updates
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- COVID-19 Information in Multiple Languages
- Subscribe to the CDC’s email and text messaging system
- Follow the CDC on Twitter
- Follow the CDC on Facebook
- DPH: Massachusetts Department of Public Health